School-based Speech-Language Pathologist, Salinas, CA
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Full-time School Speech Language Pathologist, Salinas, CA
A school district in Salinas, CA is interviewing Speech and Language Pathologists now. Additional details of the position below:
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- SLP-CCC preferred, but SLP-CFY applicants are welcome
- Responsibilities include: evaluations, assessments, organization of IEP meetings
- Student age groups will vary from K-12; student disabilities tend more towards moderate-severe
- A valid CA Speech License
- Upon extension of job offer, applicants will need to undergo a background check and drug screen, in addition to physical exams and fingerprinting mandated by the State of California
The school district is a longstanding partner with Soliant. Previous contractors tell us that they deeply value the opportunities to work with students from a range of socio-economic backgrounds.
Please contact Monica Guu with enquiries today. I look forward to discussing how I can support the next step in your professional journey.
Monica Guu | Account Executive
(770) 723-3774 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled