School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in Bristow, Virginia
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Provide the necessary support and therapy to improve student’s verbal communication while treating communication disorders as a School –Based Speech Language Pathologist.
We are seeking a passionate and driven SLP that is ready to work and willing to learn the specific needs of our students.
• Conduct Assessments for speech, language delays/disorders,
• Identify fluency disorders such as stuttering
• Compose IEP’s based on results of observations and assessments
• The SLP will work between 2 School locations
The Right SLP for This Job:
• Will be flexible and open to working with students in grades K-12
• Has a Speech Pathology Master’s Degree
• CFY’s are also encouraged to apply
For immediate consideration Call Trevis at 678-837-1516 and email your resume to Trevis.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled