School Contract Job, Speech Language Pathologist Milwaukee, WI
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Soliant is working with a client located in the Milwaukee, WI area that is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position in their district. It is a full time immediate need; however, they do have a need for a part-time SLP. The district is supportive and will provide the speech therapist will all materials needed to perform successful speech sessions. Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible so please apply today to be considered part of the process.
Job Details Includes:
• Interviewing immediately
• Full Time (37.5 hrs/wk), part-time hours are available
• Caseload ranges between K-12th grade students
• More information provided during interview
• Immediately Offer
• Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology; or related field
• Passing Drug Screen and Background Check.
• State License/Teaching Certification (if applicable)
• Previous experience in a school setting preferred.
Apply below now or email your resume to Tanisha Pressley at Tanisha.Pressley@soliant.com. Please feel free to contact me.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Ph: 770-776-2089 | Tanisha.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled