School contract SLP Position open in San Luis Obispo, CA area
- Job Location:
San Luis Obispo, CA
Schools - SLP
Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the San Luis Obispo, California to find a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to fill a current job opening. The director is open to both SLP-CCC and Clinical Fellowship (CFY) candidates. Hired therapist will work 37.5 hours per week providing therapy to a pediatric caseload in need within the client’s district.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Conduct speech-language services for caseload of 50 students.
• Administer formal and informal assessments as well as direct services for standard population.
• Working cooperatively with school personnel to accomplish the goals and objectives of the district
• Language, articulation, and services for some non-verbal/hearing impaired students will be required.
• Maintain records of speech therapy program and prepare periodic reports as required
This is an ideal situation and location for either traveling therapists or locals seeking a permanent opportunity. Please apply online or reach out directly to Adrian Kinsey.
Adrian Kinsey | Account Executive
Soliant Health | 770.225.3177
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled