School Occupational Therapy Oportunity in Glendale Arizona
- Job Location:
Therapy - Hospital - OT
Full-time opportunity that just opened near Glendale, AZ. This position would be for a candidate that loves working in a gorgeous setting with miraculous views and also with a very supportive school district!
• Full-Time Hours
• Work week would consist of approximately 37.5 hours
• Full School Year
• Pre-K through 12th grade on the caseload
• Minimal travel between 2 school sites
• Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Valid Arizona OT License prior to your start
• Prior schools experience highly preferred
• Competitive compensation plan
• Health, optical, and dental insurance offered through United Healthcare
• Relocation assistance available
• Travel and housing stipends offered (if applicable)
If you are interested in this great new opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone or email.
My contact information can be seen below:
Resumes can be submitted directly to: Israel.email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled