School Psychologist Job Open in Wood Village, Oregon
- Job Location:
Wood Village, OR
Schools - School Psychologist
The School Psychologist is a core part of the Special Education team. To service all of our students the School Psychologist evaluates and test students with different social behaviors and issues.
As a School Psychologist your daily duties may include:
• Student Evaluations
• Testing and Assessments
• Individual Education Plans (IEP)
• Making Recommendations of Student’s to state Programs
This job might be for you if:
• You enjoy working with students in elementary or middle school.
• You are comfortable with School Psychology Testing materials.
• You are open to working with a team of administrators.
To land this job there are some requirements:
• School Psychology Degree
• 1year of School Psychology work or Internship
• Professional References available
Interviews will happen quickly for this job so if you are interested send your resume to Trevis at Trevis.firstname.lastname@example.org and call at 678-837-1516
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled