School Psychologist jobs Grand Junction, CO
- Job Location:
Grand Junction, CO
Schools - School Psychologist
A School Psychologist job south of Grand Junction, CO is available courtesy of Soliant Health. Our client is looking for a full time School Psych to cover multiple schools within their district. The psychologist will be working with K-12 caseloads of students with emotional, cognitive and/or learning disabilities ranging from mild to severe.
- conducting assessments and evaluations
- participating in IEP’s
- providing counseling and intervention services
- general case management
- an advanced degree (M.A., Ed.S., or Ph.D.) specifically in school psychology
- eligible for CO school psychologist license
- previous experience in a school setting preferred
Interviews are currently being scheduled! Apply online or contact William Dees at 678-837-1263 or email@example.com for more details, or to inquire about similar opportunities in Colorado or across the country.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled