Schools - School Psychologist Job Details
School Psychologist jobs in Madison, WI
- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
A School Psychologist job near Madison, Wisconsin is available courtesy of Soliant Health. Our client is looking for a School Psych for the current school year. This position is full time and will cover multiple schools within the district, working with K-12 caseloads of students with emotional, cognitive and/or learning disabilities ranging from mild to severe.
- conducting assessments and evaluations
- participating in IEP’s
- providing counseling and intervention services
- general case management
- an advanced degree (M.A., Ed.S., or Ph.D.) specifically in School Psychology
- eligible for WI School Psychologist license
- previous experience in a school setting preferred
Interviews are currently being scheduled for our Madison, Wisconsin position. Apply online and contact William Dees at 678-837-1263 or email@example.com for more details, or to inquire about similar opportunities in the area or across the country.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled