Schools - School Psychologist Job Details
School Psychologist jobs - Waukegan, IL
- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
A School Psychologist job in Waukegan, IL is available courtesy of Soliant Health. Our client is looking for a School Psych to join their Special Education team. This position is full time (part time applicants will be considered) and will cover multiple schools within the district, working with K-12 caseloads of students with emotional, cognitive and/or learning disabilities ranging from mild to severe.
- conducting assessments and evaluations
- participating in IEP’s
- providing counseling and intervention services
- general case management
- an advanced degree (M.A., Ed.S., or Ph.D.) specifically in School Psychology
- eligible for state required School Psychologist license
- previous experience in a school setting preferred
Interviews are currently being scheduled for our Waukegan, IL area positions. Apply online and contact William Dees at 678-837-1263 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, or to inquire about similar opportunities in the area or across the country.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled