School Psychology Jobs Near San Bernardino, CA
- Job Location:
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Schools - School Psychologist
School Psychology Jobs in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Soliant Health has recently partnered with a local school district near Rancho Cucamonga to help screen and interview qualified candidates for a full time School Psychology position this school year.
What you'll need:
* CA School Psychology licensure
* Valid CTC credential
* Ability to collaborate with Students, parents and faculty in order to ensure efficacy of interventions and evaluations
What you'll be doing:
* Assessments, Evaluations, IEPs
* Itinerant position: Covering several schools within the district
* K-12 caseload, actual age groups may vary based on preference and prevalence of needs
For more information on this position or other School Psychology job opportunities in California, please contact me by phone or email. Interview slots are filling quickly; if you would like to expedite the process, attach a current copy of your resume upon submitting your information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled