Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the Schaumburg, IL area to hire a Speech Language Pathologist. This is an immediate position for the school year. Interviews are currently being scheduled.
- Flexible schedule, full time and part time hours available
- Elementary and middle school caseload
- Covering 2 school buildings
- Elementary school is traditional speech/language therapy
- Middle school is push in and pull out for grades 6-8 and one multi-needs classroom
- Supportive district
SLP must hold or be eligible to hold an IL state license and PEL.
If you are an SLP and would like to apply, call Rachel Toadvine at 770-325-0566 or email your resume to Rachel.Toadvine@soliant.com.