Schools - SLP Job Details
Seeking Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Peachtree City, GA
- Job Location:
Peachtree City, GA
Schools - SLP
Soliant Health is Hiring !
We are looking for a speech pathologist who is open to take an assignment in Peachtree City, Ga. Candidates must be licensed in the state of Georgia.
- Full Time position in a school district
- Benefits available (medical, dental and vision)
As the speech therapist, you will work closely with the special education department in treating, diagnosing and assessing the needs of students who have speech and language disorders. Some of these disorders may include speech ,voice and cognitive disabilities.
This can be an exciting opportunity for someone who lives in Georgia or someone who is bold to move there for an assignment. You can enjoy weekends at some of the greatest shopping malls in the country or take a ride on one of the largest ferris wheels in the world.
- Licensed to practice speech therapy in Georgia
- Master’s degree in speech therapy
- Prior experience working with children is a plus
- Passionate about working with kids in a school environment
If this is the right opportunity for you, contact Thomas Belcher with Soliant Health for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled