Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the Rome, GA area in order to fill a PERMANENT placement for a SLP-CCC/CFY.
We are arranging interviews now.
- Position starts next school year
- Full time hours (30-35 per/week)
- 2 Elementary schools + 1 Middle School
- Must have GA certification
Inquire with Jessica Marlow at 770-723-3770 or Jessica.Marlow@soliant.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
SLP Spanish Bilingual: Napa, CANapa, CA
Bilingual Spanish Speech Therapist (SLP-CCC/CFY) in need in the beautiful Napa Valley, CA area....
Anderson, SC: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) JobAnderson, SC
Full Time Speech Language Pathology (SLP) opportunity is now open for interviews at a school in the...