SLP-CCC Job in Morganton, NC
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Please apply for consideration for a full time SLP job in Morganton, NC.
The caseload is around 50. The therapist would work at an elementary, middle, and high school all within 5 miles of each other. The middle and high schools do not have large numbers. The kids at all these schools are on standard course of study without severe academic/medical needs. I am not interested in teletherapy at this time.
• Must be familiar with a wide array of diagnostic protocols and therapy approaches for children
• Experience or interest in working with and providing training/support to families.
• Basic knowledge of ASL and/or willingness to learn
• Must have basic computer skills, including word processing
• Prefer experience with third party reimbursement documentation and procedures
• Must have excellent and professional written and verbal forms of expression, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
• Must have a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university
• Prefer CCC-SLP with North Carolina State License
• Pass state and federal background checks
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled