Schools - SLP - Telespeech Job Details
SLP job in California - Teletherapy!
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Soliant Health is excited to announce that we are currently seeking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for a teletherapy position for a school district in California! Take this opportunity and work from home while providing children the help they need via technology!
- CA SLP-CCC, required
- California state license, required
- 2 - 4 days, per week (starting out as 4 days a week)
- 8 hours per day
- Caseload: K-8th grade (most are students in 1st-6th grade)
- Immediate hire
- Caseload: LD, ED, Hearing Impaired, speech
- Technical skills, preferred
- Bilingual is not required, but a huge plus!
If you're interested in learning more about teletherapy and want to apply to this position, please call me at 678-837-1271.
You can also submit your resume directly to Melanie.Leon@Soliant.com for immediate consideration.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled