Schools - SLP Job Details
SLP Job with Schools in Fort Smith AR
- Job Location:
Fort Smith, AR
Schools - SLP
We are in the process of trying to locate a Speech Language Pathologist for a school district in the Fort Smith AR area for a SLP job. The district is eager to begin the interview process to fill this position as soon as possible. Those in CF year area welcome to apply and will be considered. Caseload will be determined based on abilities and strengths.
- SLP will be responsible for identifying and providing speech services to students who are in need.
- SLP will communicate with professionals in the school and with parents to set expectations for the classroom and home environments.
- Conducts or participates in IEP meetings.
- Reports and maintains data that can be used to assess the progress of each student.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university
- SLP with AR State License
- Pass state and federal background checks
To inquire about this SLP job in the Fort Smith AR area, please fill out the form below to apply. For other information and jobs in your area or about travel opportunities around the US, contact Jake from Soliant at 770-723-3774 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled