Schools - SLP Job Details
SLP school jobs near Joliet, IL; full time; August starat
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to help with an opening at a school district near Joliet, Illinois. SLP will be covering full-37.5 hours per week for the entire school year. K-8th grade population on caseload. Scheduling interviews.
Pediatric SLP for this position are responsible for:
• Providing developmental assessments and treatments for designated caseload
• Providing parent education related to treatment goals as a result of developmental milestones
• Collaborating with multidisciplinary team inclusive of Child Development Specialists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Service Coordinators, Physicians and family
• Completing progress reports utilizing standardized assessment tools to record delays in the developmental milestones and setting goals to reach milestone outcomes
• Support and facilitate each child's progress through developmental milestones, increase opportunities for inclusion and enhance trusted caregiver-child relationships
• Utilize effective and professional communication skills
• Submit documentation and signatures on a weekly basis
Call Millie at 770-325-0234 or email your resume to email@example.com. You can read more about working as a traveler/contractor by reading through the January, 2011 post in my blog, www.specialeddishin.blogspot.com and follow me on twitter @spedishin.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled