Schools - SLP Job Details
SLP Schools Job in Seattle WA
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
We at Soliant Health are actively seeking a Speech Language Pathologist that is ready to make an impact with a school job in the Seattle WA area. If you have a passion in working with students and children learning the complexities and nuances of the English Language, then this job is for you. The director is looking to hire immediately. Phone interviews are being scheduled.
This job is full time, 37.5 hours per week through the school year.This SLP position will be working with students in K-12th grade with a varying degree of speech needs. Those interested must have a degree in speech language pathology as well as a license in the state of Washington.
- Provide the highest level of knowledge and care in providing therapy to the students and ensuring their safety, comfort, and well being.
- SLP will be responsible for identifying and providing speech services to students who are in need.
- SLP will communicate with professionals in the school and with parents to set expectations for the classroom and home environments.
- Conducts or participates in IEP meetings.
- Reports and maintains data that can be used to assess the progress of each student.
To inquire about this SLP job in the Seattle WA area, please fill out the form below to apply. For other information and jobs in your area or about travel opportunities around the US, contact Jake from Soliant at 770-723-3774 or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled