Imaging - Echo Job Details
Sonographer Travel Job in Houston Texas
- Job Location:
Imaging - Echo
Seeking experienced sonographer for a travel job in Houston Texas. MFM is a huge plus.
Job duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Performing high quality normal and complex echocardiographic exams.
- Functioning independently when performing echo exams, including the ability to cohesively discuss and express opinion about possible diagnosis with staff.
- Operating any type of ultrasound equipment.
- Performing completed 2D exams, recognizing normal structures and major complex abnormalities.
Travel Job Details:
- Specialty: Sonographer
- Shifts: TBD by manager, likely 5-8’s
- Start Date: Hiring now, start within the month
- Contract Type: Travel assignment 13 weeks, possibility to extend
- Compensation: Competitive
- Recommended Experience: 2+ years experience (NOT REQUIRED)
This position is open to all qualified candidates and all submissions will be considered.
Applicants must send me an email with an updated copy of their resume. After the resume has been submitted, give me a call on my direct line at (770) 776 – 2108 to further discuss this opportunity.
Direct Line: (770) 776 – 2108
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled