South Florida travel (SLP-CCC) speech therapy Job for hire
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
A speech language pathology (SLP-CCC) job is open with a client in the Monroe County, Florida area. The client is seeking an SLP-CCC at the moment, no CFY or SLPA applicants will be considered at this time. SLPs in the market for a Florida SLP job opportunity are encouraged to submit their application and resume today for immediate consideration.
South Florida SLP-CCC school job details
- Full time (37.5 hours/week)
- Provide speech therapy to students in need within the district
- Client director is ready to review resumes and establish interviews
Florida school SLP-CCC minimum qualifications
- Florida SLP license (ability to attain prior to the start)
- SLP-CCC national certification
- Preferred previous school/pediatric experience
SLPs in the market for a school opportunity in Florida for the projected fall school year start are encouraged to submit an application and resume online today. Contact me with your interview scheduling and availability today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled