Special Ed Teacher needed near Farmington, CT
- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
Soliant Health is setting up interviews for a full-time special education position near the Farmington, Connecticut school district. An ideal candidate would excel at communicating with elementary school children with special needs and working collaboratively with the school team. I am looking for a special education teacher with experience with reading interventions. This candidate should have experience adapting general education curriculum by using moderate intellect classrooms to enable student success with children with mild to moderate disabilities.
• Assess students’ skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plans
• Prepare students to transition to next grade
• Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
• Teach and mentor students in small groups
• Implement IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
• Discuss student’s progress with parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators
To gather more information for this open Special Education job, please contact 770.776.2104 and email your current resume to Christine.Keefe@soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled