Special Education Coordinator Needed in Bronx, New York
- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
Reports to: Director of Curriculum & Instruction,
Special Education Coordinator will make certain we afford IEP-mandated services to students who need educational, emotional, or physical support.
• Ensure that students receive mandated services, and arrange for related service providers, if required.
• Obey all Special Education guidelines and uphold correct special education accounts and reports in agreement with state and federal law.
• Provide continuing reporting to the state for special education services.
• Deliver pull-out or push-in special education teaching in reading, writing, math, or other areas of need.
Who We Need:
• A College Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program
• A Special Education professional with previous experience working with disconnected residents and urban High School students is mandatory
Who We Want:
• A person who is cool under pressure
• A resourceful self-starter that does not need close supervision
• A punctual professional committed to deadlines and following procedure
Application Process: All applicants must go through a pre-screen phone call.
Call Trevis at 678-837-1516 and email your resume to Trevis.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled