Special Education Teacher job near Blacksburg, SC
- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
Soliant Health is setting up interviews for a full-time special education position near the Blacksburg school district. An ideal candidate would excel at communicating with elementary school children with special needs and working collaboratively with the school team. This candidate should have experience adapting general education curriculum by using moderate intellect classrooms to enable student success with children with mild to moderate disabilities as well as children with autism.
• Assess students’ skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plans
• Adapt lessons to meet the needs of the students
• Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
• Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one
• Discuss student’s progress with parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators
To gather more information for this open Special Education job, please contact 770.776.2104 and email your current resume to Christine.Keefe@soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled