Soliant Health is seeking a skilled special education teacher to work in a school district near Sacaton, Arizona for the current school year. Job details include:
- Must have AZ fingerprint card and educator license
- Must have special education certification (k-12)
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Interviewing immediately
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity and would like to schedule an interview, please contact Baylie Hicks directly and send an updated resume to Baylie.Hicks@Soliant.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Intervention Specialist (Special Education Teacher) Job Opening Near Whitehall, OHWhitehall, OH
Intervention Specialist (Special Education Teacher) Job Opening Near Whitehall, OH Soliant has...
Special Education Teacher Job-Glendale, AZTolleson, AZ
Special Education Teacher Job-Glendale, AZ A school district in the Glendale area is ready to...