Speech Language Pathalogy Job Now Open in Seneca South Carolina
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Now looking to hire on a great new Speech Therapist for a position that we have near beautiful Seneca, SC. This will be a full-time position and the chosen candidate will be working approximately 37.5 hours per week for a district in the area.
Please review some of the details on this job opportunity below and please feel free to contact me via phone or email if you have any questions that you may think of!
• 37.5 hours per week
• Full School Year
• Caseload will try to be assigned depending upon preference and experience
• CCC or CFY candidates will be considered for this opportunity
• If you are undergoing your CF year, we can provide excellent supervision!
• Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
• Current SLP License in the state of South Carolina
• Full-Time availability for the full school year
If this sounds like an school opportunity that you may be interested in, please reach out to me today in order to be considered.
If this is too far outside of the region or area that you’re looking in, that’s no problem. I would love to hear from you and learn a little bit more about your background and what I may be able to do to assist you in finding a great and rewarding opportunity for the school year that meets all of your needs.
My direct contact information can be seen below, and I look forward to hearing from you very soon!
Resumes can be sent directly to: Israel.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled