Speech Language Pathologist in a School Setting Greenwood, South Carolina
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Deliver the essential instruction and care to advance student’s oral communication while addressing problematic communication conditions as a School Speech Language Pathologist.
We are looking for a zealous and motivated Speech Language Pathologist that is prepared to work and willing to engage our students.
• Construct IEP’s based on student’s needs
• Relay observation data to parents
• Assist students with Speech, delays, and stuttering
The SLP We Need
• Will Hold the Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
• Has a Speech Pathology Master’s Degree
Call Trevis at 678-837-1516 and email your resume to Trevis.firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled