Speech Language Pathologist Job in Seattle, WA (FULL-TIME)
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Soliant is working with a client located in the Seattle, WA area looking to fill a SLP position in their district. It is a full-time need; however, part-time hours can be negotiated. Caseloads will consist of Prek-5th grade students. The district will provide you will all materials necessary to provide successful speech therapy sessions. Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible so please apply today to be considered part of the process.
Job Details Includes:
• Interviewing immediately
• Full-time or Part Time (37.5 or 20 hrs/week)
• PreK-5th grade caseload
• More information provided during interview
• Offers immediately, if good fit
• Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology, or related field
• Passing Drug Screen and Background Check.
• State License/ Teaching Certification (if applicable)
• Previous experience in a school setting preferred.
Apply below now or email your resume to Tanisha Pressley at Tanisha.Pressley@soliant.com. Please feel free to contact me.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Ph: 770-776-2089 | Tanisha.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled