Schools - SLP Job Details
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Illinois, Tele-therapy
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Work From Home - Experienced SLP Job- Illinois
We are looking to hire an SLP-CCC for a full time position in an Illinois school district. The SLP will work directly with an on-site SLPA.
Candidates should be technologically savvy. Our SLP's are trained on our software prior to the start of any position. Candidates are also trained on how to transition their in-class skills to a TeleTherapy position if they do not have experience with TelePractice.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional skills and professional references. Other necessary skills and attributes include:
- ASHA certification (CCC), and State Licensure
- Experience working with children of all ages and with a variety of disorder areas
- A passion for working with children
- The ability to “connect” with children and parents
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Creativity and flexibility
If you are interested in the Tele-SLP Opportunity send an updated resume to Kimberly.email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled