Schools - SLP - Telespeech Job Details
Speech Language Pathologist (Teletherapy)
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Soliant Health is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist to provide services via teletherapy to a school district in Illinois.
Benefits of teletherapy through VocoVision and Soliant:
- Teletherapy has been recognized by ASHA as a viable way to provide speech services.
- Flexibility: services can be provided from home
- Training: VocoVision offers training and resources throughout the assignment
- Master's degree
- IL SLP license and PEL
- Previous school based experience
- Caseload: elementary aged students
- Caseload number: will be determined based on hours of availability
- 20-40 hours per week based on therapist availability
Apply Now or contact 770-225-3175 or email@example.com with any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled