Schools - SLP Job Details
Speech Pathology Job with Schools in Tucson AZ
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Soliant Health is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist for a school district west of Tucson AZ. This is a full time job working with K-12 grade students in need of Evals and IEPs. The director is ready to begin interviewing as soon as possible.
- Tucson AZ
- Evals and IEPs
- Travel will most likely be required, but car is provided!
- Master’s degree from an accredited university
- Arizona State License
- Fingerprint Card on hand
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Previous experience working in a school environment is preferred but not required.
- Pass state and federal background checks
To inquire about this SLP job in the Tucson AZ area, please fill out the form below to apply. For other information and jobs in your area or about travel opportunities around the US, contact Jake from Soliant at 770-723-3774 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled