Schools - SLP Job Details
Speech Pathology Position in Pediatrics for Santa Fe NM
- Job Location:
Santa Fe, NM
Schools - SLP
I am searching for a pediatric Speech Pathologist for a client in the Santa Fe NM area. I am looking for eager SLPs ready to jump into the school setting and excited to make a difference with kids!
This job is Full Time for the school year working with a variety of ages in need of speech therapy. The grade level of students on the caseload is currently being reviewed. Flexibility to work with a wide range of ages is preferred, as the caseload may include PreK pediatric kids, elementary, middle, and/or high school students within the school district.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university
- New Mexico State License
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Previous experience working in a school environment is preferred but not required.
- New graduates are able to apply, but priority may be given to CCCs
- Pass state and federal background checks
To inquire about this SLP job in the Santa Fe NM area, please fill out the form below to apply. For other information and jobs in your area or about travel opportunities around the US, contact Jake from Soliant:
or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled