Schools - SLP Job Details
Speech Pathology (SLP) School Job Full Time - Easton MD
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Soliant Health is actively searching for a Speech Language Pathologist for a SLP job with a school district in the Easton MD area. This job is full time working with all ages K-12 for the school year. The director would like to bring someone on as soon as possible to work with the students in need of services.
- SLP will be responsible for identifying and providing speech services to students who are in need.
- SLP will communicate with professionals in the school and with parents to set expectations for the classroom and home environments.
- Conducts or participates in IEP meetings.
- Reports and maintains data that can be used to assess the progress of each student.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- SLP with MD State License
- Pass state and federal background checks
To inquire about this SLP job in the Easton MD area, please fill out the form below to apply. For other information and jobs in your area or about travel opportunities around the US, contact Jake from Soliant at 770-723-3774 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled