Speech Therapy Job San Diego Schools
- Job Location:
San Diego, CA
Therapy - Skilled - SLP
We're currently interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist job at a school district in San Diego, CA. This is a full-time job working with an elementary school caseload for the 2017-18 school year.
Primary Job Duties:
- Evaluating and diagnosing speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders
- Developing and implementing speech-language goals/objectives on individualized education plans
- Conducting or participating in IEP meetings
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- License to practice Speech-Language Pathology in California
Apply online below for more details or to schedule an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled