Schools - SLP - CFY Job Details
Speech therapy, school-contract SLP Job for hire near Avila Beach, CA
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - CFY
A school district within a short drive of the Avila Beach, California area is currently receiving applications and resumes for a school speech and language pathology position open this year. The school district is seeking to hire CCC-SLP but will interview and consider clinical fellowship (CF) candidates as well, supervision in place. Submit your application and resume online, then contact Adrian Kinsey with Soliant Health at 770-225-3177 for further detail and to schedule your interview opportunity today.
- servicing a Kindergarten – 8th grade population
- moderately disabled caseload
- SLPAs will not be considered for this position at this time
- ASHA certified (documentation needed)
- recent graduate seeking Clinical Fellowship experience and hours
- California teaching license if CCC-SLP or in process prior to start
- all school and pediatric experience considered
This is a great position for speech therapist all around seeking an opportunity to provide therapy to a pediatric caseload in need. Apply today and contact me to discuss your interview availability. Email and attached copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure receipt.
Adrian Kinsey | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled