Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist Job Details
Staff Pharmacist Job, Inpatient Experience (Meditech) - Paramount, California
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
Staff Pharmacist Job, Inpatient Hospital Experience (Meditech) – Paramount, California
A staff Pharmacist is needed to fill an open position with a large hospital outside of the Los Angeles area in Paramount, California. The Pharmacist will be expected to uphold the missions and values of the hospital system, and provide excellent patient care. Compassion, knowledge, and collaboration are the key pieces to the success of the pharmacy and the hospital organization as a whole. The pharmacist will be responsible for working with physicians and doctors as well as order verification, dosing/monitoring, and supervising technicians. It is essential the pharmacist have inpatient experience, a valid CA license, and the ability to start ASAP.
The schedule of the pharmacist will be Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Complete or review entry of medication orders in the pharmacy computer system
- Prepare/dispense medications, sterile products and compound IV admixtures and other extemporaneous orders as requested using good technique and safe practices
- Participate in team meetings and discussions with clinical pharmacy specialists, and technicians.
- Maintain an environment of teamwork with other department staff and customers
- Consult with and educate customers in an effective manner
- Develop and maintain interdepartmental relationships
For all interested candidates, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-712-5573.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled