Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist Job Details
Staff Pharmacist Travel Job, Inpatient Hospital - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Job Location:
Las Vegas, NV
Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
Staff Pharmacist Travel Job, Inpatient Hospital – Las Vegas, Nevada
This facility is seeking a Staff Pharmacist for a travel job in the surrounding area of Las Vegas, NV. This facility offers high growth potential and embraces their technologically advanced environment. The position is a contract position of 13 weeks with potential for extension. The Staff Pharmacist must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to supervision technicians. The Pharmacist will be responsible for maintaining the security of the pharmacy department and keep all leadership informed of daily activity.
- Interprets physician prescriptions and medication orders.
- Acts as a drug information resource to patients, medical staff, nursing staff and ancillary department personnel.
- Compounds and dispenses prescribed medications and other pharmaceuticals for patient care by performing the related duties.
- Supervise, coordinate, and participate in pharmaceutical services related to the preparation and dispensing of drugs and other pharmaceutical supplies.
- Staff pharmacists supervise and direct support personnel.
- Active and clear AZ license
- Ability to fulfill contract
- Inpatient hospital experience
For all interested candidates, please contact email@example.com or call 561-712-5573.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled