Nursing - RN-Stepdown Job Details
Stepdown Travel Nurse Contract - Wilmington, North Carolina
- Job Location:
Nursing - RN-Stepdown
Stepdown Travel Nurse Contract Assignment - South Carolina
All Resumes are being considered for this position. We are looking for a candidate with relevant experience in this field. I have open contracts for the position and all are being interviewed for. The details of the contract are below and more will be provided after resume submission.
Facility: New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Job Class: RNSP2
Shift: Nights, 12-Hour
Shift Time: 6:45 PM-7:15 AM (30 min lunch)
Start-End Date: 03/14/2016 - 06/25/2016
• Skype interview with hiring manager and recruiter required.
• Recruiting for (1) 7P-7A. Travelers for Progressive Step down Unit w/ ability to float to Medical ICU.
• NIH Stroke Certification preferred.
• Vent exp. preferred.
• Critical care exp. preferred.
• This is a critical care unit not an intensive care unit.
• BLS, ACLS required.
• Permanent residence must be greater than 100 miles from Wilmington, NC
I am presently fielding interviews for the positions presented and am taking all application/resumes. Feel free to contact me via the information below to schedule an interview. These assignments are 13 weeks.
Direct: (770) 776-2071
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled