Schools - SLP Job Details
Stockton, CA area School Speech Pathology Job - Contract SLP
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Stockton, CA area School Based Therapy Job – SLP Contract
A school district in the Stockton area near Tracy, CA is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist for an opportunity in their student services department this year. The position is part time and the director would like the teacher to start quickly after position has been offered. Setting encompasses a caseload of moderate students starting in Kindergarten and working way up grade levels. Valid SLP certifications and license in California are required.
Interviewing now! Apply today for this teaching position!
Soliant Health Offers Therapists:
- Competitive Compensation. We’re proud to offer some of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry. We’ll even create a custom package to meet your unique needs.
- Weekly Pay. You’ll receive compensation every Friday during your assignment and we’ll be glad to deposit your check directly for you.
- Health Benefits. Our health and dental program is not a bare-bones version. You’ll receive the same complete benefits that all our internal employees enjoy.
- Matching 401(K). Our 401(k) retirement plan will make investing for your future easy.
- Licensure Assistance/Reimbursement. We will walk you through quick and easy state licensure. But we’ll go even further, covering the entire cost for you.
- Referral Bonus. Earn “perks now” points for each new healthcare professional you refer that becomes a part of the Soliant Health family.
If you are interested this opportunity or others nationwide please contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled