Schools - SLP Job Details
Sugar Land TX School Speech SLP Job
- Job Location:
Sugar Land, TX
Schools - SLP
Soliant Health is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist in the Sugar Land TX area to work a school base SLP job. Sugar Land is located just south west of Houston, it is one of the fastest growing cities in Texas and home to the Sugar Land Skeeters minor league baseball team!
- Full time SLP (37hrs)
- high school and elementary school
- approx. 55
- Recent school experience
- Experience with both elementary and secondary.
- Quick learner and someone with experience covering multiple campuses.
- No CFYs at this time
- Must have a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university
- Texas State License
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Pass state and federal background checks
To inquire about this SLP job in the Sugar Land TX area, please fill out the form below to apply. For other information and jobs in your area or about travel opportunities around the US, contact Jake from Soliant:
or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled