Supply Chain Manager - SQL Developer Job - Yonkers, NY
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Informatics
Soliant Health is seeking a Supply Chain Manager to work contract in the Yonkers, NY area. The Ideal candidate will have a strong background in reporting for all facets of Supply Chain.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting in managing the Mayor’s Office of Contracts (MOCS) requirements, compliance and monthly reporting.
• Develop new SQL, Microsoft access, Microsoft Excel and Visual Basics (VBA) applications, tools and reporting.
• Build and maintain dashboard of supply chain metrics with data sourced from multiple repositories including GHX, Oracle, People Soft, OTPS, etc.
• Understand where data resides in multiple systems and develop a clear understanding of table nuances and relationships.
• Analyze data to find trends and complete root cause analysis for exceptions.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience required. Advanced Microsoft experience required.
• Ability to relate data models to actual business processes in all areas of supply chain.
• Proficient in Microsoft Access and SQL.
• Experience in spreadsheet automaton using Visual Basics Experience with applicant tracking and recruiting systems and software, including PeopleSoft.
To be considered for this Supply Chain Manager Contract opportunity, apply to this posting or contact Travis McCoy at 561-712-5567, or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled