Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job in Kingston, NY
- Job Location:
Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
Soliant is currently staffing a position in Kingston are of New York. An ideal candidate will be focused on building each student's strength and confidence, as well as giving students firm guidelines, regularity and dependability to foster their social and academic growth.
- In-depth knowledge of deaf/hard of hearing educational practices
- Strong understanding of special education due process and timelines
- Experience working with students with multiple disabilities
- Extensive training in cultural and racial diversity
- Experience as a lead of a professional learning group
- Design online and paper curriculum with an emphasis in the area of transition
To gather more information for this open Special Education job, please contact 770.776.2104 and email your current resume to Christine.Keefe@soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled