Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist Job Details
Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Job - Newark, NJ
- Job Location:
Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
Full Time Teacher of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing (DHH) Job - Newark, NJ
A Newark, New Jersey area school district is actively seeking a Teacher of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing (DHH) to join their team. The teacher would be working with elementary and middle school students. The district is considering both part time and full time candidates and is open to new graduates.
- Full time
- Must be certified in NJ (or be eligible for certification)
- Elementary & middle school (K-8) caseload
- Professional references and a current resume required
For more details on this opening, contact Kaley Duffy at Soliant Health, 770.325.0336.
Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing working for Soliant will be eligible for:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Full health benefits through United Healthcare
- Continuing Education Reimbursements
- Housing stipends for travelers
- Relocation assistance
If you would be interested in considering this school-based opportunity, please submit an online application as well as a current resume. Resume can also be sent directly to Kaley Duffy at Soliant Health, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled