Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) job near Bridgeport, PA
- Job Location:
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
Soliant Health is working with a client near Bridgeport, Pennsylvania that has a full time opening for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired. We are looking for certified TVI’s. Must have experience as a teacher of the visually impaired and with working in a collaborative setting.
Requirements & Details:
- PA TVI certification is required
- OMS will be considered for this role as well
- Candidate must provide 3 recent professional references
- School aged program - working with 1 student in their own classroom with a Teaching Asst.
- Will also work with 2 other students via itinerant services. All students are between kindergarten and 2nd grade
- Full time - 37.5 hours/week; 8:15am-3:45pm
If you are interested in discussing this TVI job opportunity further, please email Domonique Bolden your resume at Domonique.Bolden@soliant.com or call me at 678-459-1127.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled