General job duties. Types of procedures required.
Assessing and medicating patients. Will recover cath lab pts and thoracic patients.
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
EPIC Charting, Med Pyxis
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
2 years and Telemetry Trained
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
BLS, ACLS, IL license
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?)
Every other weekend and every other holiday rotation. 3 12hr nights.
6. Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?)
Float to same level of care. Gen Med units
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit. (nursing only)
7p-11p 1:4-5 and 11p-7a 1:5-6
9. Dress Code:
10. Tell us about the unit/department specific training and orientation program.
3 shifts in orientation on unit with a preceptor. Will also complete EPIC training and Healthstream Education modules.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Travel Med Surg RN Job Visalia CAVisalia, CA
We are in need of an experienced Med Surg RN for a travel job in Visalia, California. We are...
Travel Cath Lab RN Job in Augusta, SCAugusta, SC
Soliant is currently seeking an experienced Cath Lab RN for a contract position near Augusta, SC...