Nursing - RN-MS Job Details
Telemetry Medical Surgical Travel Nurse Contract JOb - Tampa, Florida
- Job Location:
Nursing - RN-MS
Medical Surgical Travel Nurse Contract Job Available in Tampa, Florida
My client and I are currently looking for Medical Surgical Nurses. We need a dependable nurse to complete a 13 week assignment. The assignment is up for extension based on performance. Come and join our great staff with a contract position. Contract Details Listed below.
- TELE MS need 7a- 7p
- General job duties. Types of procedures required.
- General RN duties caring for the GI bleed, Seizures, Diabetic, Stroke patients. Also wound care, ability to interpret cardiac rhythms
- Medical Telemetry skills with a minimum of 2 years experience. Preferred EMR (Cerner) experience.
- Specific licensure and certifications/registrations required- BLS, ACLS
- The employee never works alone. No Call. 0645 - 1900/ 1845 - 0700, every other weekend
- Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.24 beds
- Nurse to patient ratio of this unit. (nursing only) 5-6:1
- Dress Code:Navy Blue
- Unit specific orientation is one week.
We are currently holding interviews to fill the open contract positions as quickly as possible. We also hold interviews for nurses to present profiles and start at a later date. Contact me via the information below and get more details on the phone interview process.
Direct: (770) 776-2071
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled