Temp Hospital Travel Pharmacist Job: Baton Rouge, LA
- Job Location:
Baton Rouge, LA
Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
The Pharmacist contributes to excellent patient outcomes and satisfaction through:
• Ensuring the daily operations within the hospital pharmacy allow the pharmacy to meet all customer and patient expectations.
• Contributing to and developing pharmacy specific policies and procedures, ensuring all policies and procedures meet all applicable Joint Commission and other auditing agency regulations.
• Participating on the interdisciplinary team; providing the appropriate information to the team and utilizing the information received to ensure positive patient outcomes.
• Accurate interpretation of medication orders, and compound and dispense medication preparations in accordance with the legal and professional standards of pharmacy practice.
License or Certification:
• Licensed in good standing by the appropriate state of LA
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
• Successful completion a degree from an accredited pharmacy program or one that is determined to be substantially equivalent to a U.S. accredited program by an appropriate certifying agency preferred.
• Minimum 1 year of hospital pharmacy experience
• Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment.
Follow for more job postings @alex_soliant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled