A hospital in Brockton, MA is in need of a Vascular Tech for a 3 week travel job opportunity. We are looking for someone to start ASAP and will be holding interviews soon. The schedule will be day shifts from 8am-5pm with 40 hours/week guaranteed.
• Will be under the general supervision of the Technical Director of the Vascular Laboratory
• Accurately conducts a variety of studies for the evaluation of vascular disorders utilizing duplex ultrasound and physiological testing.
• Accurately maintains permanent images that are organized and collected as relevant information to be used for final interpretation.
• Demonstrates an understanding of purposes and functional capacity of the equipment.
• Demonstrates a good understanding of pathophysiology, hemodynamics, and imaging of vascular structures from all types of vascular beds being examined.
• 2+ years of Vascular Tech experience
• Previous travel experience is highly preferred
• Cert in Vascular Ultrasound
• ARDMS- RVT highly preferred
Local: (281) 668-0663
Fax: (877) 340-0534
Follow me on linkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/meghanmeyer36 and Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015855617787