Soliant Health is seeking a Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) position in the Buford area outside of Cheyenne area in Wyoming for the duration of the school year. Our client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible. The caseload can vary between grade levels. Candidates should expect full time work.
- Assess classroom environment and implement necessary changes to improve quality of communication between visually impaired students and their teachers/classmates
- Prepare appropriate adaptive materials to ensure maximum independence and personal growth of visually impaired students
- Evaluate and modify instructional resources to fit the needs of each student’s background, degree of disability, and learning style
- Maintains ongoing contact with parents to assist them in the development of a realistic understanding of their child's abilities, progress, and future goals
- Maintain accurate records and progress reports for each student
- Experience with Braille
Interested in the position? Please send your resume and contact information to Christine.Keefe@Soliant.com or call 770-776-2104 for consideration for this career opportunity.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) job near Newcastle, WANewcastle, WA
We are working with an incredible school district near Newcastle, WA who is looking to hire a...
Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) job near Preston, WAPreston, WA
We are working with an incredible school district near Preston, WA who is looking to hire a Teacher...