Schools - Behavior Specialist Job Details
Washoe City, Nevada area needs a behavioral analyst-is this you?
- Job Location:
Washoe City, NV
Schools - Behavior Specialist
Soliant Health is staffing one position for a school district near Washoe City in Nevada for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. The hired candidate will develop behavior intervention plans to address problem behaviors and teach appropriate replacement behaviors. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to travel and spend a few months living near the beautiful Lake Tahoe.
A certification as a board certified behavior analyst is required.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to assess and develop treatment for all age groups
- Experience in conducting research and performing behavior analysis
- Strong knowledge of state and federal regulations pertaining to student treatment
- Ability to provide training to staff and family members
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Skilled in documenting and monitoring progress to the standard of Nevada State Districts
To gather more information for this open behavioral analyst job, please contact 770.776.2104 and email your current resume to Christine.Keefe@soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled