Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job Details
Waterloo, Iowa- In Home Health Nurse Practitioner Job
- Job Location:
Waterloo Iowa -, GA
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Home Health Assessment Nurse Practitioner in Waterloo, Iowa covering Black Hawk, Grundy, and Tama Counties. As an independent Contractor you can work only the hours you desire, Full Time or Part Time and enjoy a Work-Life Balance. Reliable transportation is essential in this role. The NP must have IA license with a DEA or have the ability to obtain licensure. New grads are welcome to apply.
• Active un-encumbered license to practice nursing in the assigned state
• Nurse Practitioner Certification from either the ANCC/AANP
• Minimum of one year clinical experience in highest level of education OR 3+ years’ experience as a Registered Nurse.
• Ability to spend at least 1 hour with a member in their home, which may be in understaffed or remote areas, in the presence of pets, or members/family members that are tobacco users.
• Ability to lift 30 pound bag in and out of car and up and down steps
• Family Practice, Gerontology
•Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or endocrinology
• Home care or home visit experience
• Excellent administrative, organizational and verbal skills
• Effective communication skills with seniors
• Ability to work independently
Please send your CV to Ben.Ferguson@Soliant.com for an immediate interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled